3M leaders engage across campus
April 1, 2020
3M's partnership with the U of M makes a difference on many fronts, especially when it comes to the time, energy, and insights offered by 3M employees.
As of December 2019, 30 3M leaders were serving on various boards for the following University programs:
- Bell Museum of Natural History
- Carlson School of Management
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science and Engineering
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Law School
- School of Public Health
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- University of Minnesota Foundation
For a complete list, click here.
Thank you, 3M, for all that you do to enrich research, education, and outreach that has a profound benefit across Minnesota and far beyond!